Why choose Carpet Tiles ?
One of the great advantages of multiple carpet tiles is that they allow you to mix and match products, colors, and structures to suit any style of interior design. It really is hip to be square! Next, to their ability to transform commercial spaces, our carpet tiles work towards the unique individual requirements of each project. From acoustic performance or light reflection to better walking comfort or high practicality for DIY fittings with tricky shaped floor spaces: our carpet tiles offer nothing but advantages. better acoustics, air quality, and walking comfort easy to install, maintain and replace excellent safety, creativity and sustainability
Discover all carpet tile benefits :
Carpet tile advantages
- Best wear resistance excellent dimensional stability highest fire resistance: Bfl-s1 flexible backing free from harmful substances.
Endless layout possibilities
- On-trend designs mix & match colours, patterns & textures combine different shapes
Sustainable flooring solution
- Using recycled raw materials bitumen backing made partially of recycled materials: back2back end-of-life solutions: CARE complies with the REACH standards
How to Care for Your Carpet ?
Your new carpet can look great for many years. Here are some carpet care tips to keep in mind:
- Vacuum high-traffic areas at least twice a week. In less visited rooms, vacuum at least once a week.
- When spills happen, absorb the liquid as much as possible with white towels. Blot until there is no more transfer of the stain onto the towels.
- The faster you act, the easier it is to keep stains from sticking around. For relentless stains, avoid strong chemicals and call a professional carpet cleaning service.
Get it All Done in One Easy Appointment
Simple Flooring Company makes it easy to shop for carpet tile at home. A flooring professional from us visits your home with a huge selection of modern, classic, reclaimed, and exotic tile samples. They’ll measure your rooms, for FREE, and schedule installation on a day and time that fits your schedule. Qualified, professional installers will move your furniture, remove old tiles, install your new tiles, and clean up. All that remains is beautiful, durable tiles look for your home.
The costs of professional installation, padding or underlayment, transitions and thresholds, the tile itself, and cleanup after the project is complete are all included.
We also offer financing options for those who qualify.